Saturday, April 11, 2009

Big Mouth Strikes Again

What is it with some people's blatant lack of connection between brain and fingers when it comes to the Internet? I always thought that the Internet is the place where you can pretty much always be that perfect rendition of yourself. You can carefully think out exactly what you are going to say and how you are going to say it, you can be at your very wittiest and you have the luxury of editing whatever you say until it is just perfect. You can glean away speech impediments and replace then with the true dazzling brilliance of your mind. You can grasp hold of that perfect word for the perfect occasion and look stylish whilst doing it. You can be an Oscar Wilde for the modern age. So then why oh why is the ether populated with beings that seem to have even fewer thought processes and restrain to their inner dialogue?

This was sparked from doing the rounds on the forums, checking to see how the latest set was received. Giggling at comments left by fans, models and crushes then leaving little quirky replies to thank folks for taking the time to show their appreciation. I always feel humbled, even by the more risque comments left, even with a quick "nice ass", because these people actually took those few moments to hammer in a handful words just to let me know that my pictures are achieving exactly what I set out for them to achieve. I pop on the last forum and I am faced with this little gem.

Aren't you just a kinky fat slut; I'm excited!

Um. . excuse me? Seriously? Is that supposed to make me feel validated as a model? Is that supposed to be the chocolately coating on my cereal? Precisely, what exactly is that supposed to be? Would you say that to some girl in a bar, expecting her to fawn over you with fluttering eyelashes and altered breathing then extend an offer to suck your cock?

I thought I was getting ahead of myself and just being a touchy broad. I tried to put things in perspective and reminded myself that my pictures, at their very essence are to stimulate that carnal beast that lives within every single soul that lusts after a woman built entirely from softness and curves. So, I reigned those mules in and decided to just suck it up, like the champ that I am. I thought it would be a good idea to maybe have a peek at the comments he left other models, maybe he is just awkward with his compliments and mine was a one off? Oh ho ho ho ho ho! How wrong could I have been? Check out this steaming little shit nugget of a comment he left for some other unfortunate gal he took a shine to:

Aren't you just the fat trashy hoe, would love to run into you after last call and wiskey dick you till 4am...I hope your taking this as a complement cuz that's what I'm meanin...

Darling, how could a lady NOT take that as a compliment? It's poetry dripping from your gilded tongue like the most glorious of golden honey. I cannot count the hours I have wished upon many a shooting star that some faceless and random man from the Internet likened me to an economy, plus sized gardening implement, whilst waxing lyrical upon your desire to ravage me with your limp booze tainted manhood until the wee small hours. Oh Sir, you put the great poets to shame with your post modern sonnet, oh how I wish the light of my life would spin and weave such sweet gossamer silk of prose about my form.

Seriously?

It positively baffles me as to why anyone would put up a comment like that, sure, we've all had thoughts along those lines when look at naked people doing naked things. Hell, I've even uttered them under my breath as I've been looking at my fellow webmodels. . . but to actually type that shit into the comment box then hit post without a second thought? Again. . seriously?!

I guess it's the whole anonymity of the web that breaks the inhibitions of some, all the way back to the inner monologue or at least that's what I'm hoping, because I am much to much of an optimist to truly believe that some people are really honest to goodness that friggen stupid.

Seriously. . . .



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of internet modeling, my dear. You are going to attract all sorts of attention with your beauty and not everyone has the education or patience to express it with Norman Mailer-like genius LOL

    Sometimes you have to hold your nose when going thru your fan mail...hopefully not too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second Don Carlos and add that the saddest part is that probably is what comes out of some mouths and they probably wonder why they go home alone!

    It was lovely to stumble across your blog!

    ReplyDelete